History & Culture
Whether you are on assignment or it is purely out of the urge within to find out more about the people and cultures of East Africa, we will endeavor to make it worth your while. We will work what works best for you down to the book you will find most useful in your cultural tour. Karibuni kwetu!!
- National Museums
- Bomas of Kenya
- Nairobi National Museums
- Railways Museum
- Karen Blixen
- Ostrich Park
- Mamba Village
- Fort Jesus
Revered for their natural hospitality and admired for their resilience, the Kenyan people are arguably one of the most admired diversified groups of people. From the Turkana warriors in the vast arid nomadic lands surrounding Lake Turkana, vibrant and energetic Luhya people, the ever enterprising kikuyu community in the central highlands and slopes of Mt. Kenya, The battle hardened yet thoroughly entertaining Masai Moran warriors to the ever smiling, warm and welcoming Swahili people, the cultural diversity is rich and bewildering. This is one tour that will leave you at the edge of your seat as you sample mouth watering local cuisines, engage in cultural dances, watch traditional activities nicely blended and mixed with Kenya’s flora and fauna.
- A Natural History Museum
- Visit an Open-Air Traditional Market
- Learn About Traditional Maasai Lifestyles
- Attend a Sunday Service and Visit a Traditional Village
- Learn About the Coastal Cultures and Slave Trade Activities
- A Lecture on East African History Covering the Slave Trade Among Other Subjects
- Accommodation on Full Board basis in the mentioned lodges.
- Services of a professional driver guide.
- Transport in a safari van with a pop-up roof for enhanced photography.
- All park-entrance fees.
- Relevant taxes.
- 1 litre of bottled mineral water every day.
- Extensive game drives in an exclusive tour van.
- Pre-tour briefing.
- Personal expenses such travelling insurance, laundry, phone calls and meals/drinks not indicated.
- Optional activities
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Nairobi City tour
Day 3: Nairobi – Join in for a worship service, the African way!
Day 4: Monday-Central highlands and Mt. Kenya
Day 5-6 Samburu expedition
Day 7: Meru
Day 8: Lake Nakuru Bird Paradise
Day 9: Kisumu City
Day 10: Kakamega
Day 11: Maasai Mara
Day 12: Maasai Mara
Day 13 Nairobi - Depart
Hotels can be changed for other of the same category. Some 5*/4*/3* hotels outside big cities do not correspond the world standards of 5*/4*/3*, however are formally considered to be 5 star hotels. We keep the right to correct the program due to unexpected changes that do not depend on us, such as weather conditions, grave road conditions, major health problems, etc. All changes can be made only in order to provide better conditions and safety to our clients.